Skip navigation
veryveryangry
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop-Dreamweaver Integration

Jun 18, 2013 5:40 PM

Why in the world did Adobe take away the "save for web" options when inserting a PS file into DWCS6?  Now, to get my images in, I either have to make them small in PS (which I don't want to do, cause I want them for print too) or export them for devices and have jpgs that are not linked.  Why would you take a wonderful, useful feature and just dump it?  When I tried resizing the big PS images after bringing them into DW, the quality was terrible.  I adored my PS/DW integration - now it is effectively gone!  This is the worst thing you have done since dumping the FTP utility a while back.  Will we get this feature back too?  I hope so.  You should not take things away!  Adding new features - fine.  Stop taking things away!!!  We are using them.  I am very, very angry.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 18, 2013 7:40 PM   in reply to veryveryangry

Is there a question somewhere in your post?  I don't see one but my eyes are not good at the moment due to tiredness.  Perhaps you could ask a direct question for a direct answer.  Personally, I am not fond of CC but the reason is quite different than most people's here.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 18, 2013 8:22 PM   in reply to mytaxsite.co.uk

Are you talking of a feature in Photoshop that was removed?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2013 9:41 AM   in reply to veryveryangry

Hi veryveryangry

Because this is a Photoshop feature, I am moving your thread to that forum so that people who best understand this feature reply to your post.

Thanks,

Preran

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2013 10:06 AM   in reply to Preran

Moved back to the Dreamweaver forum because the OP was referring to functionality removed from Dreamweaver, not Photoshop.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points