Skip navigation
snicksnick
Currently Being Moderated

Mac OS10.8.3 and CS6 Bridge question

Jun 19, 2013 11:00 AM

In CS 6, when I go to "File" > "Browse in Bridge" on the drop down menu, "Browse in Mini Bridge" is  always highlighted in blue, along with "Import" and  "Automate" and "Scripts".  Other options including "Browse in Bridge" are available, but not highlighted in blue. 

I have no clue why these options are highlighted as I never have used any of them in the other versions of PSCS I've used, as I much prefer just "Browse in Bridge". .  Is there any way to remove the highlight on these options, (but NOT remove the options)  ? It isn't a BIG deal, just annoying.

Hope someone can enlighten me ~

Thanks... Carolyn

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    3,999 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Jun 19, 2013 1:44 PM   in reply to snicksnick

Hope someone can enlighten me ~

This is more a Photoshop question but you must have selected the option to show new items/options in Photoshop.

A useful option for a quick check on new features.

In PS go to menu Window / workspace and uncheck 'What's new' by clicking on it to remove the checkmark in front.

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    3,999 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Jun 19, 2013 4:20 PM   in reply to snicksnick

It's like someone trying to make you buy something you don't want !   I guess I'll just have to get used to it !

Problem is you've already bought it and they want to highlight a bit more to show you've made a good choice...

But seriously, I see it is not easy to uncheck. You have an other option, top right of the option bar (top of the window - otherwise Windows / Options) there is also a menu to choose or reset the workspace. If you choose another workspace it should also deselect itself, at least it does on my system (Mac)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points