Skip navigation
SallyWebster33
Currently Being Moderated

Technical Comm Suite 3.5

Jun 19, 2013 11:31 AM

I have a license for Technical Comm Suite 3.5. My PC is due for a rebuild, but I have trouble finding a download. Is that available somewhere?

Replies
  • kglad
    72,213 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 19, 2013 11:54 AM   in reply to SallyWebster33

towards the bottom of this page: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-captivate-5-and-elearning-suite-2-now- shipping.html

download and save the files because they will not be available indefinitely.

if you have a dl problem, follow these steps meticulously:

1. Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, firewalls or antivirus software.
    2. Click «here» to visit this page and then select the “Download Now” button at the bottom.
    3. If asked, then sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself.
    4. Now close or cancel any windows that may pop up.
    5. OK, now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below.  Just make sure you have enough disk space.
    6. Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
    7. Then follow the product installation instructions here.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points