Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Creating a multi-cam clip Premiere Pro CC states "The clips in the current selection don't overlap."

Jun 19, 2013 11:40 AM

Tags: #problem #premiere_pro #sequence #timeline #multi-cam #pro_ #premiere_ #cc

Screen Shot 2013-06-19 at 11.34.19 AM.png

I'm grabbing these in the Project bin and right clicking and begging the process - I put the clips in the sequence manually to demonstrate they in fact do overlap (2-camera Ceremony) with one tape change on each camera. So, I'm curious if there is a force button in Premiere pro Sync or if there is another way to ask this to sync - perhaps after its in a sequence?

Additionally - Anyone know of a way to change the color on the audio - the new color method is super tacky and hard on the eyes.

Thanks , Dawn

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 19, 2013 11:46 AM   in reply to CorioliosRacing

Try it twice, once for each tape.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 19, 2013 11:56 AM   in reply to CorioliosRacing

Take the first two clips and make a multicam sequence out of those.  Then take the second two clips, after the tape change, and make a second multicam sequence out of those.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 19, 2013 12:03 PM   in reply to CorioliosRacing

I'm not a fan either.

You can always go back and do things the old way.  Looks like you already have all the clips synced up in a sequence.  Just nest that into a second, right click and Enable Multicam.  Then edit away...

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points