Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Multicam: sync angles with multiple clips.

Jun 21, 2013 8:40 AM

Tags: #multicam_sync

Good time of day everyone. I have beed working on the project that involves a lot of multicam syncing and editing.

At first I was very inspired with Premiere CC new multicam audio sync feature. However, I suddenly realized that there is no way to sync multiple clips from different cameras (angles, bins, etc.) the way PluralEyes does it. Only single-clip angles to a given audiom or multiple clips from one bin to audio.

So please, correct me if I'm wrong. Is there a way to sync angles with multple clips in Preliere CC?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2013 1:32 PM   in reply to Sasha_Baych

Hi Sasha_Baych,

Check out this help article: http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/create-multi-camera-source-s equence.html

You can place all the angles into on bin, and then select the bin.

Right-click (Windows), or Ctrl-click (Mac OS) and choose > Create Multicamera Source Sequence

In the Create Multicamera Source Sequence dialog box, click "Audio."

You are now set up with angles synched by audio, similar to the way you'd expect with PluralEyes.

Will that work for you? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 23, 2013 10:22 AM   in reply to Sasha_Baych

I have multiple video and audio angles with multiple clips in each of them

That's probably the issue.  With Premiere Pro multicam, standard practice is to have one continuous shot per camera.  Using that shooting method, the auto-features would probably work much better.  For a project of your complexity, you're probably better off creating the multicam sequence manually.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points