Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge Help | What's new in Adobe Bridge CC

Jun 21, 2013 12:35 PM

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2013 12:35 PM   in reply to Community Help

I am astonished that you got rid of the Adobe Output Panel in Bridge. Why?! You took a job that usually take me 10 minutes and turned it into an hour today. I am really unimpressed with the direction of Adobe lately. Maybe it's time for our relationship to be over...

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 21, 2013 1:30 PM   in reply to IceBoxStudios

You are only addressing users here.  Try Adobe.feedback.com

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 24, 2013 1:10 PM   in reply to Community Help

Why is "synchronized window" gone? - Not very helpful in multi monitor environments, to say the least...

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 16, 2013 5:47 PM   in reply to IceBoxStudios

Hi,

Go to this page in order to manually install and restore the Output workspace:

http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/install-output-module-bridge-cc.html

regards,

steve

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 30, 2013 8:36 PM   in reply to Community Help

Dear Adobe, Please add the Export panel back to Bridge!  The ability create presets to batch save RAW files to JPEG in a specified size was/is critical to my workflow.  I like that I could just drag/drop the files to my custom "Save to Hard Drive" preset, click one button, and Bridge would process and save any number of files in the background.  I can't believe the official solution is for users to go to Lightroom to export photos they are already managing in Bridge/Photoshop.  If I'm using Bridge, it's because I prefer it to Lightroom.   What about the users who don't even have access to Lightroom? What are they supposed to do (besides buy and learn Lightroom)?  I just can't understand why when I am spending $50/month for this software, Adobe is removing more features than it's adding?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 16, 2013 10:34 AM   in reply to Community Help

I also believe removing the export panel from Bridge CC was a mistake. Lightroom is an alternative to be sure, but it doesn't offer the same functionality and convenience when it comes to exporting images.

Adobe, what's wrong with giving people choice?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 16, 2013 1:31 PM   in reply to snmw

The Output Module is a separate download for Bridge CC.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 16, 2013 3:23 PM   in reply to Curt Y

The Output Module is different from the Export Panel, so this isn't much of a consolation for some of us.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 21, 2013 7:59 AM   in reply to Community Help

This is quite unfortunate that Output, Export, and even my trusty Compact Mode has been removed. Now I must install Lightroom, a program which I don't know how to use and now have to educate myself during valuable work time to learn how to use it (I highly doubt my company is interested in subscribing to a even temporary Lynda.com subscription).

Please do not "fix" features that never had problems, especially with such an integral program as Bridge. This is a terrible inconvenience. Not happy with the long awaited CC upgrade (as it pertains to Bridge).

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    3,999 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 21, 2013 9:03 AM   in reply to kmj5386

The Output Module is stil available as separate download, The export module has indeed been removed and in CS4 they introduced Mini Bridge to replace the compact mode (which in my opinion has always been next to useless but that is personal…)

And yes, upgrading should mean expanding features or improved or both, not deleting them without offering good working alternatives

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points