Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

MMHTTPDB.php not creating

Jun 21, 2013 12:11 PM

Ok i trying now new Adobe Dreamweaver CC. I install plugin to connect to databases. I take connection to FTP and take my localhost folder and take PHP MYSQL . PHP working !!!

I go to connect databases but when i insert DB data i taking no file MMHTTPDB.php in my location. I look this folder is EMPTY i look on internet on this file but not found. Some one can take mi this file or help my how to repair to program create?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2013 12:27 PM   in reply to setxi

I have the same problem. The _mmServerScrips catalogue is created, but not MMHTTPDB.php. That is when I try to make Dreamweaver to a Mamp database. The consequence is I get the error message 404. Using Mac.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 21, 2013 12:57 PM   in reply to setxi

See if this helps:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5436092

Nancy O.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 21, 2013 1:06 PM   in reply to setxi

I've the same problem here. All the configurations of the test server are correct, but when I try to make the conection it shows this error too. I read a lot of stuffs on the Web but nothing solves the problem. The topic that Nancy O., posted here wasen't useful too.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 21, 2013 1:45 PM   in reply to setxi

I was thinking about it too. The problem is, I can't get the CS6's installer.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 22, 2013 5:02 AM   in reply to Rodolfo NDimas

So, the problem is with the DW software and cannot currently be fixed by users?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 22, 2013 6:01 AM   in reply to Ben Pleysier

I believe your link is only to a description of how to install the depreciated components. The questions asked above, including mine, presuppose that we have already been through that installation. Therefore, the instructions are redundant.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 22, 2013 6:10 AM   in reply to seiteom2

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 22, 2013 6:34 AM   in reply to Ben Pleysier

Deleted the cache file. Nope, no success.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 22, 2013 7:39 AM   in reply to seiteom2

Here I was happy as Larry. I worked on my existing sites in Dreamweaver CC. No problems with DB connections Bindings and Server Behaviours. Everything worked fine.

In replicating the problems posted above, I now realise that all is not as it seems. The Database connection does not recognise the database at all.

capture.png

This is bad!!! This makes me angry.

Gone are all of the database functions, like insert, edit and delete. Gone are the repeat regions. Not that I used these functions for my live sites, but they were darn easy for testing and prototyping purposes.

OK, the code was depricated, but what about a replacement? As it stands, Dreamweaver has become useless as a tool for dynamic sites.

Have a look at what King Luddite, amongst others, has done for DW. All gone. All useless

Oh well. I did warn.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 23, 2013 2:02 AM   in reply to Ben Pleysier

I am eating a TINY Humble Pie. I do now have it working.

Follow this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB2vmNfcq7A

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 23, 2013 3:35 AM   in reply to Ben Pleysier

Excellent, it worked! Apparently, the problem is that the MMHTTPDB.php and mysql.php files are not copied to the Connection folder. The user need to do that him/herself. The two files are found in Users/*username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CC/*language/Configuration/Connections/Scripts/PHP_MySQL. Btw, that is a new path to their location, so advices on where to find them in earlier versions of DW do not work with CC.

Thank you Ben for linking to the video!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 24, 2013 4:51 AM   in reply to seiteom2

Oh yeah! Great! Worked here too, copy files from the folder C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC\LocalLanguage\Configuration\Connections\Scripts\PHP_MySQL\_mmDBScr ipts, on Windows 7. Thanks guys!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 30, 2013 8:04 AM   in reply to seiteom2

I found the files at this path - Users/*username/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Dreamweaver CC/en_US/configuration/Connections/Scripts/PHP_MySQL/_mmDBScripts- and after copying them to my local folder I could connect to the database fine. Now the problem is when I try and do anything database wise the MMHTTPDB.php file is deleted. There are no messages or warning it just vanishes when I refresh the files panel to see why my database didn't respond to my command.

The remote files stay in tact, it is just my local/testing versions that get deleted.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 28, 2013 12:47 AM   in reply to Levy4U

same thing as you, anyone has a fix ?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers