Skip navigation
jamiepants
Currently Being Moderated

Can you download a trial version of Flash CS6 anymore, or only Flash CC?

Jun 22, 2013 9:34 AM

Tags: #flash #mac #flash_professional #cs6 #cc #flash_cs6 #flash_cc

I want to trial Flash on my Mac, but I do not have an operating system that supports Flash CC. I do however have the system requirements to run Flash CS6, so I would like to trial CS6 instead. However, I can't find the option on the Adobe website to trial CS6, only the trial for CC. Is the trial for CS6 no longer an option?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 22, 2013 9:47 AM   in reply to jamiepants

You can download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

CS6: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 23, 2013 6:36 AM   in reply to jamiepants

You can download it from your creative cloud account. Go to the download center -> Gaming -> Flash Professional and choose Flash Professional CS6 from the dropdown.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 3, 2013 5:58 AM   in reply to dharmk

I'm having this exact issue. I can't see a drop down menu in the Creative Cloud account. Where abouts is it?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 3, 2013 11:28 AM   in reply to Jamesbingo22

Hi all,

You can opt to download Dreamweaver CS6 only if you had purchased a subscription of it previously.  Flash CS6 is not available as a trial version from what I know. However, you can use this information in the post to to download it from a third party site.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4835960

Thanks,

Preran

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points