1. I downloaded & installed Content/Funtional Libarary.
2. I selected the "Fantasy Sky Menue" (Entertainment) because it has an animated background.
3. Exported to Photoshop... Modified Menue Button Names.
4. Did a "Save As" to "Dance" so it would show up in the Menue so I could select it in the future.
Here's the problem... "How do I also save the .M2V animation file that is attached to the origional "Fantasy Sky Menue" to my newly named "Dance" Menue... and have it connected so that when I select "Dance"... the .m2v file also shows up in the "Project" tab with the "Dance" menue?
Some of the Content/Funtional Libarary have an Icon with the top right edge folded over... I assume this is to tell us this Menue has an animated BKG. The "Fantasy Sky Menue" is of these... it's why I like it & modified it for future use.
What does the "Star" symble signify in the Bottom Right Corner on some Menues?
Instead of the workflow you used, bring that menu into your Encore project, then use "edit in photoshop" to modify the menu. That way, Encore will have added the animation.
Since you didn't, just "import as asset" that m2v (or add the Fantasy sky menu, which will add the animation, then delete the menu). Add the animation as background to your menu.
One of us is missing something. lets try again.
1. I exported as you said.
2. I did a "save" and that worked for my existing project.
3. I also did a "Save as" and renamed it & put it in my Library for future
use. and that's where the Animation file no longer is attached. Or in
another words. The renamed "Dance" shows up in my Library. but not with the