Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Change menue & Save with Bkg animation

Jun 24, 2013 10:42 AM

Tags: #change #animation #menue #savebkg

1. I downloaded & installed Content/Funtional Libarary.

2. I selected the "Fantasy Sky Menue" (Entertainment) because it has an animated background.

3. Exported to Photoshop... Modified Menue Button Names.

4. Did a "Save As" to "Dance" so it would show up in the Menue so I could select it in the future.

Here's the problem... "How do I also save the .M2V animation file that is attached to the origional "Fantasy Sky Menue" to my newly named "Dance" Menue... and have it connected so that when I select "Dance"... the .m2v file also shows up in the "Project" tab with the "Dance" menue?

BTW...

Some of the Content/Funtional Libarary have an Icon with the top right edge folded over... I assume this is to tell us this Menue has an animated BKG.   The "Fantasy Sky Menue" is of these... it's why I like it & modified it for future use. 

What does the "Star" symble signify in the Bottom Right Corner on some Menues?

Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 24, 2013 11:37 AM   in reply to Marvin Nauman

Instead of the workflow you used, bring that menu into your Encore project, then use "edit in photoshop" to modify the menu. That way, Encore will have added the animation.

Since you didn't, just "import as asset" that m2v (or add the Fantasy sky menu, which will add the animation, then delete the menu). Add the animation as background to your menu.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 24, 2013 12:07 PM   in reply to Marvin Nauman

I'm not sure what "export" you're referring to, but no matter, you got it to work.

You must "save as template" to get the background to attach for future use.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 24, 2013 1:20 PM   in reply to Marvin Nauman

Sorry. Encore. Select the menu in the project panel, then Menu -> Save As Template.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 25, 2013 8:17 AM   in reply to Marvin Nauman

Excellent!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers