Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

File saving locations

Jun 24, 2013 2:33 PM

Tags: #file #saving #audition

I start a new multitrack project.  I create a folder and save a session name. All good.

But then when I want to export a mix down from my multitrack I have to navigate to my new project folder. That's a pain.

What would make more sense (to me) is that Audition automatically populates the mix down folder location withe the same location as the current project I'm working in. Anyone agree?

Or am I missing a trick here? Is there a tick box somewhere that will encourage Audition to follow me around a bit more?

Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 24, 2013 2:37 PM   in reply to TheColinDay

We implemented a similar feature in the latest Audition CC release that adds the session directory as one of the pre-populated options in the export path.  The default is still the last export path used, with the parent session path as the first alternate option and then previously-used paths below that.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 25, 2013 9:16 AM   in reply to TheColinDay

Quickest method to get up-to-date is to login to https://creative.adobe.com/  select Download Center and click Download underneath Audition CC.  This will make sure you have the latest application installation tool and should automatically download and install Audition CC.  (Both CC and CS6 can coexist on the same system.)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points