Skip navigation
b.raines
Currently Being Moderated

My videos wont upload off of Premiere Elements correctly

Jun 25, 2013 7:50 PM

Tags: #uploads #premiere_elements_11

I used to upload the videos from PE11 onto my computer and now it wont work. The screen is green but the audio is there. Old movies that used to work properly now do the same thing, even if I uploaded them months ago. Also, PE11 wont let me upload to youtube directly from PE11. Not sure how to resolve the issue. I would hate to have to remake all my movies if I have to uninstall and reinstall the program

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 25, 2013 7:59 PM   in reply to b.raines
    • What video card/chip do you have on your computer?
    • What is the installed video driver?
    • Is that the latest one from nVidia, or AMD/ATI?
    • If not, download the latest driver from the nVidia, or AMD/ATI Web site, and install that.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 26, 2013 5:24 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Also, be sure to indicate if you've made any major changes to your computer -- like upgraded the operating system, added video software (including free software you found on the internet), added or replaced a hard drive or if this is a new computer that you've moved your files to.

It might additionally help if you'll tell us what model of camcorder this original video came from and what format and resolution it is. (If you don't know, open the file in a program like G Spot Video or Media Info and advise us of the codec, resolution and frame rates listed.)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points