• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CS6 & ID CS6 do not install from CC Desktop

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denis-Pierre : On MacOSX 10.8.4, when I want to install PS CS6 I get an error message : "Echec a l'installation : erreur 404"
I need absolutely to install PS CS6.

How can I do ?

I have the same problem if I whant to install InDesign CS6

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Ah ok this just means that the AdobeAAMDetect plug-in has not loaded.  Please close and reopen your web browser and try downloading and installing the Creative Cloud application again.  If you still continue to experience difficulties then please try a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry dpguidot but where exactly are you receiving the 404 error?  Can you please post the URL for where you are downloading the install files from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks a lot for your reply,

So, I am on a French Os X and want to install French version of InDesign CS6 or Photoshop CS6.

For Indesign CS6, the URL of the page is :

https://creative.adobe.com/products/indesign?code=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6IjQxNzg3ODE5MTc0OTE5O...

The URL of the button "Telecharger InDesign CS6" is

Télécharger InDesign CS6

aam://SAPCode=IDSN?productVersion=8.0

You have to know :

I am Denis-Pierre Guidot, <Removed by Moderator>, working for Adobe France.

I am in charge of Pre Sales CCT for the French Channel.

The installation I am logged to is not my Adobe account, but a personnal account to try to be in the same environnement as our customers.

Hope that helps, Denis-Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah ok this just means that the AdobeAAMDetect plug-in has not loaded.  Please close and reopen your web browser and try downloading and installing the Creative Cloud application again.  If you still continue to experience difficulties then please try a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also there are internal resources which you can access as opposed to posting to our public forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff,

First, congrats, it works !!!!

I did go to the external web site to have the axact same experience of any customer, and I can tell you, it is actually bad !!!

I did what you said,

1 - uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop

2 - Launch the browser (Safari), I didn't change browser and download CC Desktop

3 - Reinstall - That's it

You help was perfect, and the Creative Cloud is very triky for people that don't understand very well computer environment and also for non english speaking people.

Once again thanks for your help, best, Denis-Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines