Skip navigation
encoreuser2
Currently Being Moderated

Encore without Photoshop Camera RAW?

Jun 27, 2013 8:11 AM

Hi,

I would like to install Encore CS6 as addition to Premiere Pro CC. I already have additional content from the CC software, like Adobe Camera RAW 8.1 (CC). So I disselect everything:

encore.png

The installation will give an error and links me to the error page, which says:

Exit Code: 7 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW039 ...   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)    ERROR: DW039: Selection of payload Photoshop Camera Raw 7 (64 bit) 7.0.0.0 {55F0AFED-606D-476A-A07A-134291002FBA} is not allowed. It is non-selectable and should be removed from deployment.xml file  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

System Requirements

So I have to install "Photoshop Camera RAW 7.0". When I select it, the setup works fine, but I don't want do that. I don't even understand, why Camera RAW is necessary for Adobe Encore. I want have a clean installation without additional software. Why can I disselect Camera RAW, when it wont install?

Thank you very much.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 27, 2013 8:27 AM   in reply to encoreuser2

I don't understand that code, but for the INSTALLATION step, you must install Premiere and Encore. Then you uninstall Premiere and keep Encore.

http://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 27, 2013 2:05 PM   in reply to encoreuser2

I have not installed CC. But my understanding is that you MUST install Premiere CS6 family to get Encore. You can then leave, or not leave, PR CS6 installed. If there is an option to install Encore without Premiere,  you would think they would provide that instruction, rather than the equally difficult uninstall only PR and leave EN.

You should contact Adobe re an install issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 27, 2013 2:47 PM   in reply to encoreuser2

Oh, I believe you. I just don't understand it. And I don't know how to fix the error you are having.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points