Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

OT: The Dreamweaver team's blog post about the Dreamweaver modernization effort

Jun 28, 2013 8:12 AM

Tags: #blog #dreamweaver #blog_post #modernization

Hi all,

The Dreamweaver team has shared its thoughts on the rationale behind changes in Dreamweaver CC in its blog post http://blogs.adobe.com/dreamweaver/2013/06/a-look-at-the-modernized-dr eamweaver-cc.html. The blog post also touches upon what's ahead while providing alternatives to some of the older features that did not make it to Dreamweaver CC.

The team has taken into account feedback from several quarters before formulating a reply. I thank all of you on this forum who have provided us with inputs and constructive feedback to help us respond to your concerns.

I would like to particularly call attention to this sentence from the blog post:

We have just begun the modernization process and invite you to voice your opinion. We are committed to taking action on customer feedback and remaining as transparent as possible about our future plans.

In this context, it is worth noting that the Creative Cloud provides us with the flexibility to  quickly try and address issues and areas that fall within the purview of our shared vision for Dreamweaver.

Thanks,

Preran

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 28, 2013 4:55 AM   in reply to Preran

Namaste Preranji,

That URL that you posted is broken it should not be "dr eamweaver" but "dreamweaver" I hope that is not a bad omen. (-;

VL Branko

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)