Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

"Flickering lightness" in the backround photo when rendering the video

Jul 2, 2013 2:37 AM

I'm making a video that has multiple texts, each text appearing a separate time and there's a backround photo under them. On the editor it looks fine, but when rendering video the lightness changes every time new text appears. How can I fix this problem? I tried to change the render-format but i didn't find any better. Here's the video I want to change and the problem is in the end of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFfeBOqH2ok

The video should be released today so I would be really glad if I got answer before that. U!

THANK YOU!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 2, 2013 5:10 AM   in reply to olebbb

Thank you for sharing your link. But I am not seeing the flickering behind your titles that you describe.

In fact, the color in this video looks terrific and consistent. Am I missing something?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 2, 2013 6:36 AM   in reply to olebbb

I'm sorry, olebisk. I do not see it (so maybe your audience will not see it either). I still think it looks very good!

But maybe someone else on this forum will see it and have a suggestion.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 2, 2013 7:10 AM   in reply to Steve Grisetti

SG

When you viewed olebisk_'s YouTube video, did you view it as YouTube Full Screen?

I viewed this video as non Full Screen and Full Screen YouTube video with my 19 inch Widescreen computer monitor set at its native resolution of 1440 x 900.

The playback of the non Full Screen YouTube video does not present to me with any problems of note.

However playback of the Full Screen YouTube video does present with flickering (for want of a better word) around text at the end. The overall Full Screen YouTube video quality should also be looked at in this regard.

But I would not attempt any suggestions until I had a lot more details of the project, such as,

Version of Premiere Elements and computer operating system

Properties of source media

Project Preset

Title Creation

Export Settings (and from within Premiere Elements versus Timeline exported to file and then that file uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site).

Right now based on what I saw in my computer environment, my only suggestion for this specific video would be to avoid Full Screen YouTube video.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 2, 2013 8:55 AM   in reply to olebbb

Olebisk,

Can you clarify this statement:

because i ajusted the opacity of the backround picture manually the difference isn't so bad.

What exactly did you do, regarding the Opacity, and what was the reason that you chose to do so, please?

That, along with ATR's questions, please.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points