Skip navigation
Old Man Sport
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop Elements 9. Log in.

Jul 5, 2013 9:19 AM

Enter ID and Password. OK That brings up screen "Your Account." Date of Birth, m, d, year are all items to be clicked. Earliest year is 1943. I need 1928. Whatever I use I get an error. System seems to know 1943 isn't right. I have spent 2+ hours on Chat. Used Adobe revel account to enter correct DoB. But, next time using program I still get Sign In error. An Adobe program should work perfectly for all customers. I should not have to try work arounds.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 5, 2013 11:33 AM   in reply to Old Man Sport

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop Elements forum.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 5, 2013 1:14 PM   in reply to Old Man Sport

Although Revel has replaced photoshop.com, older versions of PSE know nothing about this. You can't use revel directly from PSE 9. That sign is wanting you to create a photoshop.com account. There is no more photoshop.com. The best way to deal with it is to go into the program files for windows, or program files(x86) for 64-bit systems, or the applications folder on a mac, and find the actual .exe/application file for the editor and/or organizer, make a desktop shortcut/dock icon, and use that in the future to launch PSE instead of the welcome screen.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 6, 2013 4:21 AM   in reply to Old Man Sport

You can continue using PSE9 without Adobe ID and Password. Just ignore Sign in on the Welcome Screen.

When you at Welcome screen of Photoshop Elements, click on Organize button to open Organizer of Elements - a  powerful tool that helps you locate files and keeps your photos arranged and organized.

Click on Edit button to open Editor of Elements - a tool to edit/modify images.

pse0101.ai

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 6, 2013 5:45 AM   in reply to Old Man Sport

I didn't say you made an error. I said things have changed at adobe since PSE 9 was released, and the best thing to do is to not use the welcome screen anymore. It has nothing to do with your date of birth--NOBODY can use photoshop.com because it no longer exists.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points