• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS 6 Master COllection with Win8

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I'm tryin to run the Master Collection with Win 8 on my new laptop.

I downloaded the trial (MasterCollection_CS6_LS16. 7Z) but I don't know how to install it now.

When I use the installation app it says, problem.. and check your save location.

ANd later, that there has been a problem with extracting the archive and i should try to download again.

Any ideas what to do?

I'm also trying to download the dmg file now..

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you downloading your installation files from Isabel?  If you purchased your software from Adobe then please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1006208?tstart=0&promoid=KBHJQ for information on how to download and extract your purchased software.

The DMG file you are referencing is for Mac OS 10 so there is no need for you to download the DMG file.  Hopefully the location you are downloading also offers the EXE file.  Download the EXE file to extract your Master Collection 7zip file.  You can then run the installer once it is extracted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

but I cannot find the CS6 Master Collection in the download list, so i looked it up in google and found a link there. I only downloaded the 7Z.

Where can i find the 7zip file PLUS the exe file? Guess this is the problem. It always says I should download again by around76% of extracting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you purchased Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Isabel?  Just curious as why you were not directed to a correct download location by your reseller.

You can find both the 7zip file and EXE file at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html.  I would probably delete whatever you have downloaded so far as I am unsure where exactly you obtained the installation files from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't purchased it yet. I used to work with another programme (pinnacle studio) last year, but as i got a new computer, my co-worker recommended the Master Collection.

Hopefully it's going to work now.

trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STAM/CS6/win32/MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.7z

this is where i got it from. Anyway, i already deleted everything and are going to try yours now. One more hour to go.

Can i use this as a trial now? Or can i only use it with he serial codes now and have to buy it now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, i downloaded both and now they say (sorry, it's in German): file archive part of Adobe Master Collection is missing and to extract you need all parts in the same folder. download all parts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isabel try a different web browser and if you get the same error try a more stable Internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i think the download is fine. I'm using firefox and it "only" took one hour this time. It looks like it's been completetly downloaded now. So actually it should be fine..

I try it again.

Has anyone else had the same problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are regular reports of Internet connection stability issues.  They are usually transient conditions or the user is trying to download Creative Suite over the cell phone hot spot or a similar activity.

Glad to hear the download seems to have completed ok and you are now able to begin the installation of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines