Skip navigation
martjenn123
Currently Being Moderated

error message - installer is damaged

Jul 6, 2013 7:15 AM

Tags: #damaged #installer_file_is_damaged

Error message reads: The application couldnot be installed becasue installer is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

WHAT DO I DO? i AM TOTALLY LOST!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 6, 2013 7:21 AM   in reply to martjenn123

Hi martjenn123,

Please tell us which software are you trying to install? Which OS do you have? Are you donwloading through the Creative cloud?

Thanks

Kapil

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2013 1:32 AM   in reply to martjenn123

martjenn123,

We are sorry for the trouble that this may have caused . Can you please confirm how were you installing the product on the machine ? Through a DVD or through Download ? If download , can you please share the name of the website from where you were downloading the product ?

On the other hand , you can please download Application Manager and from within the Application manager download Acrobat XI Pro. This would be a trial version for 30 days for you .

Link for Application Manager : http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

Regards,

Kartikay Sharma

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2013 3:27 AM   in reply to martjenn123

martjenn123,,

I have just tried downloading and installing from the link mentioned above and it seems to work fine for me . The error message that you were getting might be because of some Anti-Virus installed on the computer or permissions on the mentioned user Accounts .

Kindly try the link that I provided us earlier and let us know if that was able to get the product installed on your machine or not ?

Regards,

Kartikay Sharma

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points