Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp x5 Print Document Error

Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to generate a Printed Document using RoboHelp x5.  Word 2003 is installed and I haven't experienced any problems until today.  Now when I try generating a printed document I receive an error message "A supported version of Microsoft Word does not exist.  Please install Microsoft Word 2000 or XP."

I haven't downloaded any RoboHelp updates so why is RoboHelp asking for a different version of word to generate a Printed Document?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

X5 needed a patch to work with Word 2003. Maybe your installation has somehow lost its way to that patch.

It can still be found at http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Perhaps reinstalling that will help.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I’ll give this a try. I’ll let you know if this patch doesn’t work to see if you have something else up your sleeve to try.

Natalie

Natalie Jones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp