Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Where is my CC LR5?

Jul 10, 2013 2:15 PM

I used LR5 Trial. Decided to pay the extortionate $74 monthly CC subscription, succesfully dowloaded PS and SG. LR5 is reported as installed yet is nowhere to be seen. Tried chat last night, this morning and agian tonight. Agents are never available

Windows 8

i7 oc 3.6gz

12gb

ATi HD 5770

256 ssd

80 ssd

3TB Internal

6TB external

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 10, 2013 2:32 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

Hi

Please try running Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and let us know if it fixes your issue or not.

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Regards,

Abhijit

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 10, 2013 3:36 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

Hi,

Could you please provide me you contact details via Private Message so I can call you to assist you on this.

regards,

Abhijit

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 12, 2013 1:59 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

Whycantiusemyrealname it is difficult to determine what your current status is via this discussion. 

First while you can certainly install the Lightroom trial in order for Lightroom to become licensed for your subscription you need to install through the Creative Cloud application.  It appears you are using Windows 8.  If you run the uninstaller, available in the Programs and Features control panel are you then able to install Lightroom via the Creative Cloud application?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 12, 2013 2:25 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

Ok then please proceed with the support technician.  If you continue to face difficulties please feel free to post your case number to this discussion thread.

Also can you please turn off your e-mail signature when responding.  I have removed your personal information from the previous two posts but this is a public forum.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 12, 2013 3:41 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

Whycanisuemyrealname do you have a case number from your interaction which I can review?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2013 10:50 AM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

Whycantiusemyrealname if I understand correctly you are unable to find a listing for Lightroom, and possibly Speedgrade, within the Adobe Creative Cloud application on Windows 8 is this correct?  This is why you previously installed the Lightroom 5 trial.

Can you please check Creative Cloud AAM lists Applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.h tml to ensure you have completed all steps listed within the document?  This document has usually allowed other Users to resolve this difficulty.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2013 1:49 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

Then it would appear that the licensing information is not being written when you are installing Lightroom via the Creative Cloud application.  Before we try reinstalling with more verbose logging can you please check your AMT3.log file located at \Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp.

You can find more information at Troubleshoot launch errors using logs | Creative Suite 5, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-launch-errors-us ing-logs.html.

Since your license is being applied through the Creative Cloud application please try signing out and back in after correcting the error message.  If this still does not apply the license then please verify there are no new error messages and remove Lightroom using the Programs and Features control panel.  You will then need to quit the Creative Cloud Application, relaunch it, and then be able to reinstall Photoshop Lightroom.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 22, 2013 10:15 AM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

My apologies Whycantiusemyrealname but I was out last week on leave.  Do you have a case number from our interaction with our support team which I can reference?  I do appreciate the chat transcripts but I am unable to see the current status of your case without the case number from the interaction.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 22, 2013 12:06 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

I am sorry for the difficulties you have been facing Tony.  I was able to locate your account, thanks for confirming your name, and I do see that you have had several interactions with our support team already.

I have issued a 30 day credit to your Creative Cloud account.  I have also requested a member of our Tier 2 support team contact you to discuss the difficulties you have been experiencing.  If you would like to continue with them to resolve your current licensing issues with Lightroom they are fully enabled to assist you.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 25, 2013 6:45 PM   in reply to whycantiusemyrealname

+1 whycantiusemyrealname. Just letting you know you are not alone. I am having a very similar Adobe UX with a failed LR installation in CC. Still not resolved.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points