Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Please Help! - Revel reset my account and deleted my photos.

Jul 10, 2013 4:19 PM

Revel told me I needed to re-sign in for security purposes. It also told me to re-click the link in the email I received when I started Revel a couple months ago. I did both. Revel then reset my account and deleted my photos. My libraries are empty. How can I get back to where I was last week? thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 11, 2013 12:03 PM   in reply to jaked4

You did not have any photos on Photoshop.com to migrate, and you have no photos on Revel. Did you upload photos previously? Are you thinking of photos you have in the Elements organizer instead?

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2013 5:29 PM   in reply to jaked4

You uploaded files directly to Revel from your computer, right? (not to Elements organizer?)  Were you logged in on one account and then when logged in again, did you use another adobeid (email)?

Do you have more than one email that I can check?  Revel does not delete your photos unless you specifically ask to delete them. My best guess is that somehow you were logged in on one account (email) and then when you logged in that you ended up in a different account. I'm happy to check any accounts for you.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2013 12:12 PM   in reply to jaked4

Jake

The account you have using this email was just created 7/1/13, so I am wondering if you were logged in under a different email when your wife loaded many files into Revel several months ago.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2013 6:57 AM   in reply to Pattie F

I am glad we were able to find your files under a different email.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points