Skip navigation
thereelists
Currently Being Moderated

Nudge/Nudging audio not working Premiere CC

Jul 11, 2013 12:38 AM

Tags: #audio #premiere #bug #frames #timeline #cc #nudge #nudging #cc-apps

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've searched wide, high and low but can't find anyone else with this issue and was wondering if you could help.

I simply can't nudge some audio files in Premiere CC, I can nudge all video fine, my audio is not linked/grouped/locked, the nudge keyboard shortcuts appear in the shortcuts panel [alt-] but it does not move the audio file. The perplexing thing is that some audio files move, and I can't grok what does that do not move have in common (vocal audio, downloaded sound effect).

I use this shortcut A LOT, have not experienced this in CS6, and not having it work is leaving me feel rather at a disability - any pointers would be appreciated.

Morgan

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 11, 2013 1:33 AM   in reply to thereelists

How 'bout posting a screenshot of the timeline zoomed to show a clip that won't move as well as neighboring content on both sides, showing all video and audio tracks, and with the track headers.

Are you on Mac or Win? And have you installed the update that was released today?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 11, 2013 12:31 PM   in reply to thereelists

The first screenshot shows only the head end of the selected clip, and you have not specified whether you're trying to nudge it left or right. We really need to see the neighbors on both ends.

For those playing along at home, here's that screenshot.

PrProCC.jpg

Speaking of not grokking, can you translate this: "I can't grok what does that do not move have in common"?

As for the issue with keyframing, that's not an area where I have much knowledge, and it's liable to either get lost in this thread or, if it gets attention from others, then to bifurcate the thread. In other words, please start another thread specific to that issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 12, 2013 7:08 AM   in reply to thereelists

Corrupt sequence.  It happens.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers