Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Strange bug - image not rendered

Jul 12, 2013 12:24 AM

I just saw something that I've never seen anything like in LR 5 or any previous version of LR. I was happily in the midst of going through images and had created a 2x2 image (i.e., I selected four images and created a 2x2 JPG in Print module). So far, so good. I went back into Develop module, and all looked fine, until I selected a new image in the filmstrip. The main image view went slate grey, and stayed that way even when I switched to Library module. I closed LR and reopened and the problem went away, though I noticed something that I've not seen before (but this I might just have overlooked); I use a color label to hilight images to be composited like I did for the 2x2 output. Those images were not colored in the filmstrip when I opened LR, but the colors came in maybe a second or two later. This is probably just a performance issue as the interface is being displayed.

I know that this probably has no "solution" but thought I'd post it because it is so different from anything I've seen in LR. I am running version 5 on a Win7 64-bit system.

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points