Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

After Effects error: (-1610153453)

Jul 14, 2013 12:41 AM

I have recently made a intro for a user on youtube, I go to render the intro and I get this:

after effects: Rendering Error while writing to file (-1610153453)

Rendering Options:

1280 X 720

H.264

Audio output: 48.000 kHz

Video bitrate: 120

Level: 5.1

------------

After effects version:

CS6

-----------

I've reinstalled Quicktime, and I've redone the settings, I am rendering it in my C:/ drive, the only one

I've only encountered this error about 5 times and It's starting to get VERY annoying.

Please reply as soon as you can, Thanks!

~ MUFFINSSS

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 13, 2013 9:47 PM   in reply to MUFFINSSS

Try using the Adobe Media Encoder to render your AE comp using one of the YouTube presets. If that does not work then please tell us about your machine, what version of AE you are using, and what your comp is like. Just telling us it crashes does not give anyone enough to go on to even guess at the solution to your problem.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2013 11:30 PM   in reply to MUFFINSSS

Probably a performance issue, since you only render to a single drive. When it fails other processes probably cause heavy file I/O activity and AE can't append the frames to the file.... Also, since it's your system drive, it may be heavily fragmented and filled with lots of temporary data, which may also have sideeffects on writing large contiguous files such as video clips... Well, whatever, we can't know for sure. As Rick said, not enough info. You would have to monitor process activity in Resource Monitor and enable "Extra per Frame Info" in AE's render logging to even begin.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 14, 2013 1:16 AM   in reply to MUFFINSSS

Check the relevant pop-up on teh render queue.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 4, 2013 3:28 AM   in reply to MUFFINSSS

Got the exact same error, solved it by replacing some special norwegian characters in folder name.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 18, 2013 4:14 AM   in reply to Ola_1974.

@Ola_1974:
    Yes you are right. Replacing some "ä" "ü" and "ö" in my renderpaths solved the problem.
    I wonder why something like this happens in the year 2013?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)