Skip navigation
zoodawgs
Currently Being Moderated

REVEL - missing files - question

Jul 15, 2013 1:49 PM

I have just replaced Elements 8 with Elements / Premere Elements 11.  Was trying to store my photos on Revel and was able to send many of them. It kept telling me there were missing files which I tried to reconnect, but had limited success. There were over 6000 photos and it loaded for hours. The next morning it was still loading, but the most pictures were on Revel. I stopped it but it said all files had not been loaded and I needed to come back later. I am not sure what I should do next and have had NO success in getting help from ADOBE. That is extremely disappointing. I expected to have my new program supported, at least for a while. Also, don't the movies store? They do not seem to be on Revel. Will Revel pick up my future pictures that I add to my Elements 11 automatically? Thanks for any help you can give me; I really know so little about all this.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 16, 2013 5:51 PM   in reply to zoodawgs

Personally, I don't use Revel but as it is a new platform for Adobe, you will be better off uploading your photos in batches so that you can keep a track of what is already uploaded and what is not.

For the future, I am assuming you won't have 6,000 photos in one batch again so I would say it should work normally.  I guess I should say here that size of the batch matters when using the Cloud platform.

There is a Revel forum as well if you have Revel specific questions.

Hope this helps.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 17, 2013 6:08 PM   in reply to zoodawgs

I am glad everything is sorted out for you and good luck for the future.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points