Skip navigation
SourceEdits
Currently Being Moderated

After Effects Cs6 Render continuously fails at the same Frame?!

Jul 16, 2013 1:34 PM

So I was editing a Call Of Duty episode that I've been working on for a week... Once I got it finished I rendered it out and about half way through the render fails every single time! I've read others like these and I know I have enough RAM, but the wierd thing about it is that every single time I don't get an error message... Just "Render Failed." Every single time at about 47 seconds. Please help I have a guy waiting on it and it was my best so far anyways, if any of you know the solution to this I'd be very happy.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 16, 2013 1:04 PM   in reply to SourceEdits

You have provided us with no information to figure out your problem. What version of CS6 are you running? 11.0.0? 11.0.1? 11.0.2? What OS? What are your system specs? What's in your comp? What effects have you used? Have you installed any third-party plugins? Have you installed any third-party codecs?

And, most importantly, WHAT IS IN YOUR COMP AT 47-SECONDS IN?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 16, 2013 1:35 PM   in reply to Szalam

As Szalam says, we need to know a lot more if we're going to help you. Please provide answers to the questions listed here: "FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?"

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 16, 2013 9:46 PM   in reply to SourceEdits

What the others said - we need much more info. If it crashes at a specific point and this is repeatable, it means that at that point something specific is happening - the footage is damaged, a specific effect kicks in and crashes or whatever...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points