Skip navigation
Gpers
Currently Being Moderated

In IMAGE -> ADJUSTMENTS -> PHOTO FILTER, what is the keyboard shortcut for NEXT filter?

Jul 16, 2013 5:27 PM

In IMAGE -> ADJUSTMENTS -> PHOTO FILTER, what is the keyboard shortcut for NEXT filter, so that you don't have to keep selecting the drop down and clicking on the next filter on the list?

Logically, I'd think it would have to exist because there are other similar keys throughout Photoshop.

For example, the SHIFT "+" and SHIFT "-" keys will select the next or previous blending modes for the layer you have currently selected.

The "<" and ">" keys will choose the Next brush or Previous brush when you have the brush tool selected.

The Up Arrow and Down Arrow keys will select the next or previous font when you select the font field (or other fields for that matter).

I want to be able to step through the Photo Filters in just the same way that I can with a Font or a Layer Blend Mode.

The manuall method is extremely tedious since I use this tool on a large number of images every day.

I called tech support twice and after holding for 20 minutes or more, those guys just say to check here.

The only work around I have come up with is to keep the mouse in one place, then click the drop down with the mouse, hit the Down Arrow key, hit the Enter key, then click Mouse, Down, Enter over and over.

There has GOT to be a better way!

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 16, 2013 5:31 PM   in reply to Gpers

I don't think there is a keyboard shortcut for the color popup in the photo filter adjustment.

In the dialog we might be able to add something, but not in the adjustment layer properties.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 16, 2013 6:20 PM   in reply to Gpers

Are you on a mac os?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers