Skip navigation
OzanGzr
Currently Being Moderated

After Effect Network Render Error.

Jul 23, 2013 1:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

I tryed the network render with use After Effect.

I use the Pipelinefx Qube 6.5 for to take a render.

After checking the logs I found out that its trying to run the following command:

cmdline : "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS6\Support Files\aerender.exe" -project "\\nas-srv-1\vol_0_1\
Qube\TestProject\Test_Project.aep" -s
 QB_FRAME_START -e QB_FRAME_END -i QB_FRAME_STEP -output "\\nas-srv-1\vol_0_1\Qube\out\BUG_LOOP_[#####].tga" -rqindex 1

So I try to execute this command on console manualy. I got license error. Then followed the procedure created necessary ae_render_only_node text files in document. I tryed the render command again and I have no longer the license error but a different error :

C:\Users\administrator.SYS>"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS6\Support Files\aerender.exe" -project "\\nas-srv-1\vol_0_1\Qube\
TestProject\Test_Project.aep" -s QB_FRAME_START -e QB_FRAME_END -i QB_FRAME_STEP -output "\\nas-srv-1\vol_0_1\Qube\out
\BUG_LOOP_[#####].tga" -rqindex 1

aerender version 11.0x378
has video RAM(MB): 0
LoadLibrary "n" failed!
LoadLibrary "n" failed!
rqindex 1num 1
aerender Error: After Effects error: Unable to set ‚ąütimeSpanStart↔. NaN is not anumber.

How can we fix this problem?

Thank you.

Ozan.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 23, 2013 2:58 AM   in reply to OzanGzr

What's involved in the project? What are the render outputs in the project set to (if any)? What comp settings? What source fooatge? What effects? You need to provide more details.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2013 7:43 AM   in reply to OzanGzr

Have you tried mapping your NAS to a drive letter? Also for network volumes you can use UNC notation (forward slashes). I suspect that this is more of a generic issue where Windows doesn't resolve the network path to proper folder locations. It might also help to avoid dashes and numbers in the path names. Could be misinterpreted as aprt of the command string...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2013 8:10 AM   in reply to OzanGzr

QB_FRAME_START and others QB_*** are Qube keywords..... if you run it on command line, you should put your frames number.....

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2013 11:12 PM   in reply to chauffeurdevan

Could point.  Though, I'm not sure how Qube interacts with that stuff, considering that those strings also appear in the original logs. Might be that actually Qube isn't converting the strings properly in that case...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points