Skip navigation
geekfro
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere Pro CC - MPEG2-DVD export issues

Jul 24, 2013 2:46 AM

Tags: #premiere_pro #premiere #creative_cloud #cc #green_blocks #green_lines #green_video #mpeg2-dvd #premiere_pro_cc

I have two projects that I am attempting to export using MPEG2-DVD, both exports begin to playback correctly but about half way through the video begins cutting out, flashing white and and green, and then cuts to completely green. Also the sequence length is 25:18, and after export it is 18:05. Export preset for MPEG2-DVD was NTSC 23.976p Wide, nothing else changed. I also tried exporting with Media Encoder, with the same results.

Video was shot with Canon DSLR and GoPro at 24p. Project is to 23.976fps. Video effects added in sequence are Warp Stabilizer, Lumetri looks, Brightness & Contrast, and Three-Way Color Corrector. I disabled all effects, exported with same settings as before, video was at the same shortened length, but the white and green coloring is gone.

Any ideas of why the video effects might be distorting the color? And why the time is dropping from 25:18 to 18:05?

PC info:

OS NameMicrosoft Windows 7 Professional
Version6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)16.0 GB
GraphicsAMD Radeon HD 7870
Driver Version12.104.0.0

Adobe info:

Premiere Pro CC 7.0.1 (105)

Media Encoder CC 7.0.1.58

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 24, 2013 8:26 AM   in reply to geekfro

There is a bug with Lumetri and AMD cards.  Be sure hardware acceleration is turned off.

The time thing is likely just a Windows reporting error.  Bring the video into Encore for verification.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 16, 2013 9:29 PM   in reply to geekfro

Any luck getting the green and white lines corrected? We broadcast on a local cable channel and our inserter requires MPEG-2 format. When we export in MPEG-2 format from Premier Pro though we get the green and white lines when broadcasting. Right now we're having to export it in a different format, and then use a separate program to convert it to MPEG-2.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points