Skip navigation
Riggershooter
Currently Being Moderated

Multicam sequence in Premier Pro CC not syncing

Jul 28, 2013 10:47 AM

Tags: #error #sync #creative_cloud #multicam #audio_sync

I created a multicam sequence in PPCC based on audio waveform. I had success with 5 of the 6 clips from 3 cameras. I opened in the timeline and there was absolutly no sync. All the camera angles started at 00;00;00;00 in the timeline which is impossible because they started recording at different times. It's like the sync data just left the building. Any ideas?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 28, 2013 2:58 PM   in reply to Riggershooter

Sync manually.  Works every time.

(Seriously, the auto-sync features are not perfect.  I almost wish they'd go away so that everyone would just go back to doing it the way that works every single time (manually) and not get 'stuck' when auto-sync doesn't work.)

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 28, 2013 9:01 PM   in reply to Riggershooter

I don't think the results are gonna get better with a reinstall. But... how did you have succes with the clips without opeing the synced timeline?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 29, 2013 9:06 PM   in reply to Riggershooter

Riggershooter wrote:

I created a multicam sequence in PPCC based on audio waveform. I had success with 5 of the 6 clips

Sorry, it's just the process of what's happening that I'm not getting... If it was successful how and when did it go out of sync?

I'd recommend just going through the clips at a certain dialogue point and putting a marker there and syncing by marker instead if it's still being a pain.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points