Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading large Product CSV's

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have success uploading large CSV files,

I have split the 25,000 item CSV file in 5k item batches, and works 25% of the time, As this will have to be done each day ($ movements and remote stock) I am trying to find a better way... / ... way that actually works.

A portion of the time I don't get the "success Report" -Time Taken [41.12] so not sure they are all going up. other times i get the below report.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->  <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->  <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>
TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a .Net error which is probably logged at BC, so you should approach

support and have them look at the logs and tell you where the error is.

Cheers,

_M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines