Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

starglow presets

Jul 29, 2013 9:42 PM

Does anyone know is there meant to be presets with trapcode starglow?  From everything Ive read online the answer is yes but I dont appear to have them. Ive tried refreshing effects and presets and I have animation presets showing in the effect control panel but nothing. I had a look inside the AE CS6 preset folder and no starglow presets there.  Anyone can advise please?

I know this is a red giant thing but the only option you have with them is to makr a ticket then wait for a bout 3 days. I need them now so Im checking if anyone here might know what to do.  Cheers.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 29, 2013 10:50 PM   in reply to Arrakis

There was a thread a little while ago that talked about missing animation presets in the effects panel. A search in the Ask A question field on this forum's landing page brings up this thread: "Missing Animation Presets in the Drop Down List. Read that and you should have the information that you need. Sorry, It's not an easy fix at this time.

Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 10.48.12 PM.png

It's amazing what you can find on this forum when you do a search. If you have further questions please let us know and we will try and help.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points