• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CS6 Installation

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install InDesign CS6 on a Windows 7 - 64bit machine. The install will not go past 42% complete. It just hangs up there. I've tried setting up another administrator account, uninstalling the previous InDesign program. Nothing seems to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure there is nothing running which interrupting installation to be continue.

Is It giving you installation incompletion message at the end then please refer following help document.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installation does not complete. It hangs up at 42% complete and proceeds no further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FrAnthony what specific error messages were you able to discover within your installation logs?  If you have not reviewed your installation logs yet then please see the link offered by Sumit in message #1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installation is not completing. I've checked the installation logs and the only thing there for InDesign 8 is a directory named "AdobeInDesign8AppFSet" and "AdobeInDesign8IconHandler" and they each have only one item - a registration key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find any error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FrAnthony if you are not finding any error messages within the installation logs then please contact our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK - I will - thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines