Skip navigation
Macbeth Designer
Currently Being Moderated

When is Bridge CC going to update with the output function? (if at all)

Aug 2, 2013 5:56 AM

Tags: #problem #help #bridge #mac #output #cs6 #creative_cloud #cc

I just purchased a home computer (imac) to work from home on certain days and the cs6 bridge output option was a vital key to my job on my work computer. Downloading all the new CC programs with the creative cloud app, I came across Bridge not even having that function at all. Looked all around and did the whole AOM output module folder thing that was on this site and it gives me a blank output page so that didn't really help. Scowered the forums and usually found the same problem amongst others. Followed all the guidelines and trouble shooting and still can't get it to work.

It would be amazing to see an update to bridge CC that can actually update bridge to have the output function. If not, I guess I have to keep at finding ways to get CC to work with these files.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 2, 2013 8:34 AM   in reply to Macbeth Designer

Adobe seem to have made it as difficult as they possibly could for subscribers to both find and install an operational AOM panel.

First make sure that you follow the installation instructions precisely and are installing the files into the correct folders and in the correct Root-level MacHD/Library (and not the Users Library) as described in the following document:

http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/install-output-module-bridge-cc.html

Installation-Locations-for-Bridge-CC-2.jpg

Installation-Locations-for-Bridge-CC-AOM-2.jpg

If you still get a blank Output Panel, install Ps CS6 and Bridge CS6 in addition to Bridge CC because their seems to be something missing in the CC code.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 2, 2013 6:31 PM   in reply to Macbeth Designer

Couldn't you simply download Ps CS6 from Adobe's site as a Trial and then install it (and Bridge CS6 too) by using your existing CS6 S/N?

Adobe have made the Links to CS6 almost impossible to find but this should get you to the downloads:

https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/cs6._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_cat alog_sl_software_sl_creativesuite6.html?start=10

-----

However, that doesn't seem to lead to a Free trial version after all so I guess that if you didn't make a DVD or a back-up of your original CS6 download, you will need to call Customer Service.

Message was edited by: CameraAnn

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 2, 2013 7:45 PM   in reply to CameraAnn

If anyone bougt a download version of CS6, the link to download it again will appear right next to the registered s/n in that person's Adobe account > My Products.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points