Powerpoint 2010 with Voiceover Presenter Publish has NO Audio

Contributor ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 9

25 slides

Powerpoint 2010

When published there is no audio. At all.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you please package the presentation using Adobe presenter and send it to mkalyanp@adobe.com

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the Publish Audio check box is selected for the desired method of publishing Adobe Presenter > Settings > Presentation > Quality

Presenter - Publish Audio.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reminder. I had it checked all along. I even changed the quality in one of my tests.

The search continues. (I packaged it up, now to get it sent for analysis.)

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues.  No audio plays in presenter, either published files or previews.  When I just play the slideshow, everything plays fine.  Did you get a resolution on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you insert the audio in your presentation via PPT or Presenter? It sounds like you inserted it via PPT, which won't translate to Presenter. You should be able to go to the Insert Audio tool in Presenter and see a button for importing audio from PPT. See if that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Presenter 9, there isn't an option to insert audio on the presenter tab, it's only available via Insert ribbon.  This problem appeared AFTER I optimized the file for sharing and compressed the media.  If I reinsert the audio, it works fine.  Ugh!  Deadline missed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The insert audio option is in the Audio section on the left side of the Presenter ribbon, and should look like this (called Import, I just used the wrong term):

https://ehelp.wiki.csupomona.edu/images/9/98/Presenter03.jpg

Glad the audio is working fine now though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources