• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not working

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2013 Aug 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of flash player installed. I see the flash player movie and I see the current flash player is installed. But I continue to get a pop up that asks me if I want to allow or deni flash player AND I am not able to see flash player with several programs on IE10. I have enabled flash player in my manage ad on's.

I have done everything the support site has told me to do but still I am not able to use several websites because they have a pop up that tells me I need to install Adobe flash player.

Can someone please tell me just what adjustments need to be made on my computer so I can use flash player in IE10 and not have to click over to Google Chrome!

Thanks so much for any help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2013 Aug 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is THIS what you're seeing?

FirefoxScreenSnapz001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, looks similar but the box I see has the push buttons on the bottome that say Allow or Deny.

Also, ie10 comes up with a crossed out box when I try to see something that requires flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 or 8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 64 bit with ie10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it is working now! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to set these permissions (Allow / Deny) permanently in the Flash Player Settings Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines