Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Error #3003 : can't remove a file into ApplicationStorageDirectory

Aug 20, 2013 11:34 PM

I have coded a process on image file wich is working with adl (FlashBuilder debugger) but it never works in emulator (an Android release APK), although I adapted it correctly, I think, from an AIR plateform version. The good thing is that I can pick an image to application into the two plateforms !

Bad thing is I can't delete the file in applicationStorageDirectory on Android version.

Two questions : In first, I'm not sure to have writing and removing file permission, I seems to be ok ?

Secondly, did I use the right method to delete a file located into applicationStorageDirectory ?

I can be In first I get the physical image to fileSystem with method :

myImgFile.browseForOpen("title", [imagesFilter])

on adl. Secondary I got physical image with all the specific events of CameraRoll class, and the

myCameraRoll.browseForImage()

interactive method on my Android packaging for testing version.

protected function onAjouterFichierPhoto(event:CollectionEvent=null):void{
    var myImg:Image = new Image();
    myImg.source = event.currentTarget[0].nom; // Utilisation de acResultatFichierImg.nom
    var strImgSource:String = myImg.source.toString().substr(13);
    try{
        var myFile:File = File.applicationStorageDirectory.resolvePath(strImgSource1.substr(13) );
        myFile.deleteFile();
        if(myFile.exists == false)
            trace("Fichier supprimé du storageDirectory !");
    }
    catch(e:Error){
        trace("Photos->viewAjouterImage->Erreur #"+e.errorID+" : "+e.message+"\n");
    }
}

I received error #3003 "File or directory does not exist", does anybody know the reason of this wrong return ?

NB : To be more precise, If I see the return of the variable strImgSource, I can see that : "storage:[photoName]" !

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points