Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error message 2032

Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download trial of acrobat XI it gives error 2032 instead of a download button.

Doc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Hi Doc,

Error 2032 refers a stream error.  I think its a network issues. Do you use internet using proxy server. Have you restarted your machine since the problem persists.

You may try downloading Acrobat from the mentioned link: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-acrobat-xi-pro-standard-reader-direct-download-links.html .

Kindly follow the very important instruction before download.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doc Page where exactly are you receiving this 2032 error?  Can you please post a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doc,

Error 2032 refers a stream error.  I think its a network issues. Do you use internet using proxy server. Have you restarted your machine since the problem persists.

You may try downloading Acrobat from the mentioned link: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-acrobat-xi-pro-standard-reader-direct-download-links.html .

Kindly follow the very important instruction before download.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines