• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect Add-in 'verify the hard disk'

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to install Adobe Connect Add-in I get the message " Couldn't write the application to the hard disk.  Please verify the hard disk is available and try again.  If by hard disk it means hard drive then it has plenty to pick from.  I have 2 internal, 2 external, and a usb in while recieving the error.  Thoughts?

TOPICS
Desktop application

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tyflikw,

While Installing the Add-in is there is another insatnce of adobeconnectadidn running on your machine.

please check that .

also make sure you have the write permission on installation directory :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem in 2018 with a Lenovo running Windows 10. I have all the permissions, unblocked and allowed everything, and yet I get the same message about not be able to install the add-in. Any help at all would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines