• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prompted to adjust color profile

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am experiencing a similar problem.  All of my software titles show they are synced, however, in InDesign CS6 in particular, files that were created with the working space still prompt for adjustment every time they are opened.  When prompted, most often the file's working space is actually correct, however the software is still requesting action....which quickly gets ANNOYING. 

Photoshop will also get buggy if I do not convert an opened file to the current working space. If I try to output to PDF, it gives me an error that it cannot be saved because of a program error.  It will not work until I clear my App preferences...which quickly gets ANNOYING.

Any help would truly be appreciated.

I've never worked with such a buggy version of Adobe Creative Suite!

Adobe CS6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching this to a new discussion.

Blastreach instead of posting in the Download, Installation, and Setting Up forum I would encourage you to post in the forums specific to the software title you are facing difficulties with.  I can certainly move this particular discussion to the Photoshop General Discussion or InDesign forum if you would like.

Alternately you are welcome to post to each of those forums yourself.  They can be found at the following location:

Photoshop General Discussion - http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

InDesign - http://forums.adobe.com/community/indesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines