Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Configuration Tool in cf 10 standard

Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Cold Fusion 10 Standard. I am running it a several Windwos 2008 R2 Servers with IIS 7.5. Each time I add a new website, I have to run the Web Configuration Tool or the site will not come up unless the the path includes the default doc. I have to remove the current IIS setup and then run it again in the Web Configuration Tool to get it to work properly. This is an issue on our production servers. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have run the Web Configuration Tool against "All" web sites, then new ones don't automatically get connected properly (that has been my experience with Windows, others experiences may differ).  I typically have to remove the connector and reconnect all web sites to work around this.  Alternatively, you can connect each web site individually, then you only have to connect new ones as needed (without disconnecting and reconnecting all of the others).

HTH,

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation