• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

retaining format of table borders of Help done in Robohelp 7 into RoboHelp 9

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to import or retain the properties of table borders/cells of a Compiled HTML Help Module that was generated in RoboHelp 7 into RoboHelp 9? I'm using RoboHelp 9 for my work and have to generate an HTML Help using RoboHelp 9. But the previous Help was generated in RoboHelp 7. When I have to generate the new Help in RoboHelp 9, this RoboHelp doesn't have the same properties of the table borders of the previous Help. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm that you are using RoboHelp for Word rather than RoboHelp HTML as I didn't think tables had changed in Rh for Word.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using RoboHelp HTML 9, not RoboHelp for Word. RoboHelp 9 is the help authoring tool that was provided by my superiors for using as the tool for importing a word document into Robohelp and converting and generating the doc into an HTML Help. RoboHelp for Word is installed in my computer, but I don't really know how to use it. Is it similar to the controls/functions of RoboHelp 9?

Does RoboHelp for Word also generate a CHM (Compiled Help Module) or .chm file? Does RoboHelp for Word retain the format of the original table borders/cells of a previous CHM generated from RoboHelp 7? And the project files that I initially saw in RoboHelp for Word are in .hpj and.hlp files. Are they the same as an .hhp file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still not sure about what you are using and were using in Rh7. Rh for Word has an HPJ file to open it, Rh HTML has an XPJ file. They are different from an HHP file which is also a Rh HTML file.

Both generate CHMs so once we are certain about that Rh HTML is what your Rh7 project was in, we can deal with the table problem.

If Rh for Word is what is in use, then it should not have changed. In Rh HTML tables are now CSS driven but your old ones should not have been affected. Let's cover that when we are certain of the version of Rh the project is in.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp