Skip navigation
AstaGraphics77
Currently Being Moderated

It´s been weeks that I have battled with InDesign!

Aug 28, 2013 5:59 AM

- I have bought the membership in June!

- I have installed and uninstalled!

- I have read these discussions!

- I have chatted to a customer server!

- I have uninstalled again, re-booted and still, the InDesign that I download from my own account is the 30 day trial version, which is over.

I WANT MY INDESIGN OR MY MONEY BACK!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 28, 2013 7:27 AM   in reply to AstaGraphics77

Sign in or activation errors

Beyond that you will have to provide more information. Nobody can help you with at least some system information and otehr details.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 30, 2013 9:53 AM   in reply to AstaGraphics77

AstraGraphics77 did you complete the steps in the document Mylenium posted in message #1?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 3, 2013 7:11 AM   in reply to AstaGraphics77

AstraGraphics77 it is likely you are facing configuration issues with your network connection.  Please try the steps offered by Mylenium in message #1 so you can restore connectivity to the Adobe software and it will then be able to validate your membership.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 9, 2013 8:03 AM   in reply to AstaGraphics77

AstaGraphics if you have tried the steps listed in Sign in or activation errors | CS6, CS5.5 Subscriptions, CS6 Perpetual - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-i ssues.html and are still facing difficulties then I would recommend contacting our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points