Skip navigation
aemer1891
Currently Being Moderated

Add Adobe Premiere Elements Content to Version 9

Aug 28, 2013 6:21 AM

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 9. I would like to add Elements Content - movie themes, dvd templates, presets, etc... The oldest download version I can find is Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Content. This installs in Program Files (x86)\Adobe Premiere Elements 10 folder. Is it possible to download version 9 content? If not is it possible to use version 10 content with Premiere Elements 9?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 28, 2013 6:35 AM   in reply to aemer1891

aemer1891

The Premiere Elements Content from version to version (version 4 and later) are essentially the same, so I am not clear on what you

are trying to accomplish by using Content from other than your Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1.

Clearly Content for Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 appears to be available from Adobe

http://www.adobe.com/special/premiereel/downloads/

The downloads from that link are for versions 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Content for Premiere Elements 11 is available ONLY from download from within the appropriate sector of the program.

Please let us know if you have been using the link above to get your Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 Content and have not

seen the option to do so there.

We will be watching for your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 28, 2013 11:07 AM   in reply to aemer1891

aemer1891

Thanks for the follow up. Very pleased that worked for you.

Depending on your permissions set up situation and any problems that you might foresee, you might consider making your own "Content" disc. We could think about that if interested.

Continued success.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 28, 2013 1:01 PM   in reply to aemer1891

aemer1891

I have written a blog post on Premiere Elements 11 Content and include in it a how to for making a Content disc or Content USB Flash Drive. I used a USB 2 Flash Drive 8 GB.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/05/pe11-no-content-disc-content-do wnloads.html

Your main targets in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 Windows are going to be in Program Files (x86) and those Presets, DVD Templates, Clip Arts, Movie Themes Folders.

I do not have knowledge on how your type of setup is established and the permissions involved from computer to computer and/or from master computer to student computers.

I am not sure about the ins and outs of adapting this for a school multi computer setup, especially with network drives involved. Let me think about this. I will get together my thoughts on this before midnight.

What are the permissions setups in cases such as yours. Does each student have access to program files (x86)

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points