Skip navigation
This discussion is locked
F5Charlie
Currently Being Moderated

InDesign/SQL developer wanted

Aug 28, 2013 10:05 AM

Tags: #developer #cs6 #reports #"indesign #developer_wanted

Hello all,

I'm from a financial company based in London and we're looking for a developer to help us take our client reporting visuals to the next level.

We currently produce rather dry, but functional PDFs to send to our 100+ clients, the content of which is produced using mail-merge style SQL queries. We were hoping to start using InDesign as a way to enhance the browser-based version of our reports with animations and videos, but we've found the fact that the reports cannot be mass-customised rather a limitation as these are time-critical. We'd ideally like to be able to create a solution whereby there was a basic template from which there could be a mix of standard text/numbers/graphics as well as SQL queries to pull customised data from our databases which might even then have some basic amount of animation on the resultant graph.

We're very much open to ideas as we'd love to do something quite groundbreaking (for the financial world at least!) so please get in touch if you think you might be able to help.

Thanks,

Charlie    

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 28, 2013 10:21 AM   in reply to F5Charlie

Charlie

I have some here in the states who would be perfect for you.

I believe he could do the Jon 90% remotely.

Contact me Sandee at mac dot com

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 28, 2013 12:34 PM   in reply to F5Charlie

I'm going to lock this, as is our policy. Anyone with an interest should contact F5Charlie through the Private Message system (click his name).

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points