Skip navigation
pde42
Currently Being Moderated

how to install content from PE10 in PE11?

Aug 30, 2013 2:43 AM

I recently updated to PE11 from PE10. I had PE10 including  all the PE10 content downloads. From what I understand there is no new content for PE11 but rather it is the same content as for version 10.

How do I install such content in my PE11 64 bit version? I have the content downloaded (executable file, full content, not the DVD)

Thanks

PS1: I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the content installer for PE10 but again content only gets installed in PE10

PS2: I have tried copying the content to the Program Data / PE 11 /Online folder but PE 11 does not recognise the content as installed...

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 30, 2013 5:16 AM   in reply to pde42

Are you on a Windows or Mac machine?

On a Mac, the files should go into MAC HD/LIBRARY/APPLICATION SUPPORT/ADOBE/PREMIERE ELEMENTS/11.0/ONLINE/DVD TEMPLATES/ALL_LANG/[Category].

On a PC, the files should go into C:/PROGRAM DATA/ADOBE/PREMIERE ELEMENTS/11.0/ONLINE/DVD TEMPLATES/ALL_LANG/[Category].

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure that any templates you save to this ONLINE/DVD TEMPLATES area on either a Mac or a PC include, in the folder, a file called DOWNLOADED.TXT. If your template does not, copy it from the folder of another template that you have downloaded! If this file is not in the folder, the program will try to download another file over it and will erase your new template.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 30, 2013 7:16 PM   in reply to pde42

That's a little secret from my book.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers