Skip navigation
lee rae
Currently Being Moderated

color change in bridge

Aug 31, 2013 1:55 PM

Tags: #color #bridge #colour #loading

When I upload my raw images to bridge CS6, the colour changes right before my eyes. When images are out of focus{loading} I can see the correct color but as soon as the fully load, it changes.  I didn't have this issue until I upgraded  from CS5 to CS6.  I'd like the color to remain the same as  "in camera". I use a mac OSx ver 10.8.4 Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 31, 2013 2:29 PM   in reply to lee rae

I didn't have this issue until I upgraded  from CS5 to CS6.  I'd like the color to remain the same as  "in camera".

Bridge thumbs build their view and preview according to your default raw settings in ACR. You can open a file in ACR and check what settings are selected (by default CS6 is set to the new 2012 process version and most sliders are set to zero, your color settings should be set to 'As shot' if you want them to show the WB you used when shooting.

There is also a big difference between the various camera Profile settings under the Camera Calibration tab (with the camera icon). Try what suits you best and when you are happy with these default settings use the tiny menu icon at the right sight of the bar directly under the icons in ACR and choose set camera raw defaults.

If you also use the camera raw preferences (Bridge menu Adobe Bridge CS6 / Camera Raw preferences) you can set these default to your specific camera (Make defaults specific to camera serial number) to have these settings applied to all the files shot with that camera.

While you are in this section of ACR preferences be sure to have the option to apply auto tone adjustment unchecked, this also can cause very odd colored thumbs and previews

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points