Skip navigation
comput3rfix3r
Currently Being Moderated

Exporting data from a form to many forms

Aug 31, 2013 8:06 PM

Tags: #acroba_xi #populate_multiple_forms

We are a program that helps people get back into college. There are about a dozen forms that they will fill out. I have pdf'd all the forms. I have created fillable foms out of them. Common fields between them are fname, lname, address, city, state, zip, ssn, phone.  I would like to create a simple form with those fields to be filled in by the client which with the click of a button, would populate all the fields on the forms and print the forms off at one time. If someone can help me out or get me started in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Robert Spain, [email address removed by host].

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 31, 2013 8:09 PM   in reply to comput3rfix3r

If you combine all of the forms into one pdf form. All fields with the same name will be filled in simultaneously. Please be aware there is a limit to the number of forms with enabled to save the field information that you are allowed to collect information from (500). If you work with more than 500 such forms, you will need to purchase a LiveCycle Server based program to enable the save on these forms.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points