• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash crashing firefox

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2013 Aug 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using firefox version 23.0.1 and flash version 118.800.94 on windows 7 home premium sp1 i use avg internet security 2013, has a built in firewall

under the windows/sys32/macromed/flash i have activex.vch flash......ocx, flashinstall txt, flashutl.. activex.dll, flashutl....activex exe, flash...plugin exe, npswf64....dll, plugin vch

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/cc5006e0-f9d6-4605-a4ff-ac3d62130901 (crash data)

when i go to use my webcam on webcaming websites, after a while flash player crashes. then it goes back on and crashes.... i have reinstalled FF and flash player multiple times. i dont know if it crashes while watching videos simply because i mainly use mobile (doesnt have adobe flash, and sometimes cant watch videos, but some sites with videos work, youtube works perfectly fine(mobile version)). any ideas? adobe and mozilla seem to not want to help.  i have not tried IE because IE itself crashes for no reason. just on FF. any issues with flash on chrome? i switched to FF because chome crashed so much on my old computer. has chrome gotten any better, any flash issues on chrome?.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines