• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air Install Package Signed by Revoke Certificate?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My security settings may be a little more strick than most. I just download the adobe air install package today. I think the revoked signature is preventing the installation. Can anyone confirm the signature? Thanks.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

After reading about how certificates work (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee619754(v=ws.10).aspx) I figured out my problem. Somehow the certificate for the Adobe AIR installer got installed into my untrusted publishers list. Once I removed it from the untrusted list, it was fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problems with the signature on a new Windows 7 x64 / IE10 install with default settings .

9-3-2013 1-03-31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your internet settings configured to check for revoked certificates? See the red section in the last screen cap in my originial post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reading about how certificates work (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee619754(v=ws.10).aspx) I figured out my problem. Somehow the certificate for the Adobe AIR installer got installed into my untrusted publishers list. Once I removed it from the untrusted list, it was fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines